This 8-week course will change the way you think. Literally.
In this age of inundation, you’re faced with an overwhelming to-do list, hectic schedule, and constant connection. Even amidst ever increasing demands, science has proven that you can train your mind to be more focused, calm and happy.
The Happiness Method is a unique distillation of activities drawn from neuroscience, psychology, and mindfulness research that are proven to increase happiness and wellbeing.
This course was developed for busy people who want to be more strategic about their life by finding the simplest ways to make the biggest impact on their happiness and wellbeing.
In this course, you will learn simple mental exercises that are easy to integrate into your life and are proven to help you:
- build superior focus and concentration
- be happier with more consistency
- reduce unwanted stress on a consistent basis
- make more impact with less effort
By applying the skills taught in class to your daily activities, you will gain the ability to:
- become calm on demand
- achieve better outcomes in stressful situations or difficult conversations
- feel comfortable in any situation
- sleep better, reduce chronic pain, strengthen your immune system
- create the conditions for greater happiness and well-being throughout your lifetime
From the first class, you can apply this to anything you do—from answering a snippy email, to asking your boss for a raise, responding to a crabby partner or child, and even going to sleep at night. The skills will transform the way you think and live for the rest of your life.
- The Science of Happiness
- Mastering Your Mind
- Stress is not your enemy. 3 Simple Antidotes.
- Choose your mood
- Neutralize the things that hook you
- Making more impact with less effort
- Shift Happens